SALARY RANGE: $73,300.00 To 93,546.00 ANNUALLY
Become a City of Evans Police Officer
We invite you to join our team and discover the fulfillment that comes from being an Evans Police Officer
What We Do:
- Help victims
- Put bad guys in jail
- Prepare cases and testify in court
- Act as leaders and liaisons for our citizens
- Patrol our communities
- Respond to calls
- Investigate criminal activity
- Respond to complaints
- Solve problems
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary:
- Step 1 $73,300
- Step 2 $76,950
- Step 3 $80,800
- Step 4 $84,849
- Step 5 $89,091
- Step 6 $93,546
Lateral Applicants: Lateral applicants must meet all hiring requirements, except for video testing. Salary placement shall be commensurate with years and type of experience.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance(no cost for employee only coverage)
- City paid Life, AD&D and short-term disability
- Optional pre-tax Flexible Spending Account,
- Health Savings Account, 457 and 529 plans
- 8.125% City Contribution into Fire & Police Pension (FPPA)
- Up to 7% City contribution into a 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation & health leave, and 11 holidays
- Bi-lingual incentive
- Up to $2,500/year tuition reimbursement
- $400/year uniform allowance
- Up to $700/year wellness incentive
- Gym/recreation access
- Personal computer purchase program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- At least 21 years of age?
- A certified police officer (POST)?
- In possession of a valid Colorado
- Driver’s License?
- Authorized to legally work in the United States?
- Looking for a way to make a difference every day?
- Smart, motivated, energetic, and caring?
- Looking for an exciting and rewarding career.