The City of Fenton Police Department is currently accepting employment applications from qualified candidates for the position of full-time Police Officer.
Open Until Filled
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must have reached 21st birthday at the time of appointment.
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver’s license with an excellent driving history.
- Must possess a minimum Associates' Degree (or 60 credits) from an accredited college or university (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
- Ability to successfully pass an extensive background check, physical examination, psychological examination, and drug screening test.
- Ability to perform the essential job functions of a police officer.
- Must be either licensed or eligible to be licensed as a police officer by M.C.O.L.E.S.
- Ability to complete all phases of the selection process.
- Preference is given to those with prior experience as full-time licensed police officer.