Salary: $49,585.00 Annually.
This is a highly responsible position that involves networking with the community and the protection of life and property. This is accomplished through patrol work, criminal investigation, community policing and enforcement of the laws of the State of Florida and the Ordinances of the City of Palm Bay.
- Applicants must possess a valid Florida Driver’s License prior to employment and maintain a safe and acceptable driving record.
- Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- Hold a current State of Florida Law Enforcement Certification OR
- Hold a current Out of State Law Enforcement Certification OR
- Accepted into, currently attending or completed a State of Florida Police Academy or Equivalency of Training Program OR
- In process of enrollment to a State of Florida Police Academy or Equivalency of Training Program OR
- Hold a Conditional Offer of Employment from the City of Palm Bay Police Department for an LEO position.