The Town of Castle Rock Police Department is currently recruiting for highly motivated individuals with exceptional customer service skills who are interested in becoming a Police Officer with a premiere Colorado department. Located on Colorado’s front range, Castle Rock is the seat of Douglas County and was named one of CNN Money Magazine’s Best Places to Live. The Town has spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains, encompasses some 33 square miles, and is home to about 78,000 residents.
The Town of Castle Rock Police Department is accepting applications to establish an eligibility pool. Applicants must meet the following qualifications: Current Colorado state P.O.S.T. certification; or similarly qualified as a Police Officer in another state or Federal jurisdiction and eligible for a Colorado Provisional Certification is required. High School Diploma or GED; valid Colorado driver’s license; or ability to attain within 30 days of employment. College coursework or degree preferred. Ability to perform duties in a manner consistent with the stated values of the organization. Must satisfactorily complete a criminal background check, physical exam, polygraph and psychological exam prior to commencing employment.
$71,822.40 – $96,969.60 Annually
2/4/2022 at 11:59 PM Mountain Time (US & Canada)
• Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
• The Basic Colorado Peace Officer’s Standards and Training (POST) certificate is preferred prior to hire or similarly qualified as a police officer in another state or Federal jurisdiction and be eligible for a Colorado Provisional Certification. However, academy sponsorship may be available
• Possess a valid Driver’s License
• Must satisfactorily complete a written examination
• Must not have any disqualifying history