Probationary Police Officer
$29.50 – $40.71 Hourly
The Billings Police Department is now accepting applications on a continual basis for Probationary Police Officers and Lateral POST certified officers. The Billings Police Department is a progressive, community-oriented department seeking motivated, career-minded officers who will be responsible for performing a variety of duties involved in the enforcement of laws and the prevention of crimes; conducting and participating in general investigations of crimes, accidents, and cases; controlling traffic flow and enforcing state and local traffic regulations; and performing a variety of technical and administrative tasks in support of the Department.
- Be a citizen of the United States;
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- High school graduate or GED;
- Possess or be eligible for valid Montana driver’s license;
- No felony convictions or convictions for PFMA, assaulting or eluding peace officer.