$58,947.20 – $83,907.20 Annually
5/30/2023 3:00 PM Pacific
Minimum Qualifications/Position-Specific Conditions
Training and Education
Possession of a High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
Best Candidates Will Have
- Some courses/classroom credits beyond high school;
- Three or more years of public contact experience;
- At least one year of experience in law enforcement or criminal justice;
- Strong work history, including no terminations, minimal turnover and high commitment to employers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Proficiency in speaking, understanding, reading and writing in Spanish;
- Flexible schedules; and
- A commitment to complete the Academy and Field Training.
Special To This Classification
- Must be 21 years of age by the date of the first Written Exam on on Saturday, June 10, 2023.
- Must be a Citizen of the United States by the date of the first Written Exam on Saturday, June 10, 2023.
- Must have no convictions of any crime for which registration in the State of Nevada is required pursuant to NRS 207.090 or 207.152.
- Must have no convictions or any misdemeanors involving use/attempt of physical force if committed by those listed in the Omnibus Consolidated Appropriations Act of 1997.