Police Officer Trainee
8/31/2022 at 5pm
Applicants must complete a City of Mountain View application and submit a current (dated within one year of the application posting date) PELLETB certificate or complete NTN FrontLine test (within one year of the application posting date) with results automatically forwarded to MVPD by the closing deadline in order to be considered for this opportunity.
The City’s selection process for Police Officer Trainee requires successfully passing either the PELLETB test (with a T-Score of 50 or higher) OR the National Testing Network FrontLine law enforcement test (with reading and writing scores of 70% or higher and video score of 65% or higher).
• 40 semester or 60 quarter units from an accredited college (college units must be completed by time of application)
• Possession of a valid California driver’s license
• U.S. citizenship status or permanent resident alien status with eligibility for, and in the process of obtaining, U.S. citizenship
• Vision and hearing capability consistent with POST
• A minimum of 21 years of age
• POST certificate verifying successful completion of the POST Entry Level Law Enforcement Test Battery (PELLETB) with a T-Score of 50 or higher OR National Testing Network FrontLine law enforcement written test with reading and writing scores of 70% or higher and video score of 65% or higher.