Police Officer – POST Certified
Salary: $58,448.00 – $90,708.80 per year.
- Performs a variety of law enforcement duties in the preservation of public peace and prevention of crimes, including protecting life and property, enforcing all laws and ordinances, investigating crimes and accidents, making arrests, providing credible testimony in various courts, conducting traffic surveys to determine problem areas, assisting in school and community functions, as well as, public relations activities, and other cases as assigned.
- Possession of law enforcement certification from Peace Officers Standards and Training (POST) in any State.
- Applicants possessing a State of Alabama POST Certification must be two (2) years or more past graduation date listed on APOST certificate.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain/maintain a City of Hoover Driver’s Permit.
- Ability to pass a thorough background check.
- Fluent in Spanish.