Police Officer – LATERAL TRANSFER – Open to Certified Police Officers

Greenwich, CT
Town of Greenwich

Greenwich CT PD Join

The Town of Greenwich is accepting applications from Connecticut POST Certified Police Officers and Out-of-State Certified Police Officers or State Troopers with at least 2 years of certified Police Officer/Trooper experience (The two years experience must have occurred after obtaining certification). Candidates will be required to attest to have passed their probationary period with their current agency and that they are in good standing with their current agency.

Connecticut Certified State Troopers and Out-of-State Certified Police Officers that receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to successfully complete the process for comparative compliance with POSTC.