Police Officer (Lateral)
Salary: $6,703.59-$8,983.46 Monthly.
The City of Woodland Police Department is looking for candidates who possess a current California POST Basic Academy Certificate or are currently enrolled in a California POST basic police academy. Police Officer positions with the City of Woodland are filled from an eligibility list.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum education of United States high school graduation or passage of GED or other approved equivalency test.
- A candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States under federal law at the time of appointment. (Applicants may be in the process of obtaining legal authorization upon application, but will need to show proof of legal authorization to work in the U.S. under federal law before being hired.)
- A POST Basic Certificate or higher.
- Possession of a valid California Class C driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Physical health, strength, stature, and agility to meet the physical demands of police work as determined by an agility test and a pre-employment physical exam.
- See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
- Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
- No felony convictions and good personal conduct.
- During the Background Investigation, a candidate is evaluated relative to an established set of automatic disqualification criteria.