Police Officer (Cadet)
Salary: $18.28 Hourly
Job Objectives: (Nature of Work)
- Investigate complaints, crimes, and traffic crashes.
- Appropriate use of division facilities and equipment.
- Enforcement of City Ordinances, state and federal laws and other regulations.
- Writing reports for input to division records system.
- Perform public relations activities.
- Maintain relationships with external agencies.
- Maintain personal and professional competence and awareness.
Required Experience and Training: (Educational requirements, special license and any other certificate).
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Must be 21 years of age at time of hiring
- Must successfully complete Basic Peace Officer Certification Training within one year of hiring and at time offered.