The Village is currently accepting applications for full-time Police Officer. This position protects life and property, enforces federal, state and local laws, investigates criminal activity and responds to emergency/non-emergency situations.
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent, supplemented by completion of basic police officer training academy
- Have U.S. citizenship
- Be able to pass a medical examination
- Be able to pass a thorough background check
- Possess a valid Florida driver’s license or be able to obtain one prior to employment