Open until filled
- Work to ensure the safety of all NPSD stakeholders.
- Provide law enforcement support to school administration. Coordinate as needed with applicable law enforcement/ public health and safety agencies.
- Provide logistical support as needed for school safety policy and procedural development and implementation.
- Assist with investigations, searches, and other related support to school operational safety. Exercise duty as arresting officer when applicable and secure any and all evidence and contraband.
- Foster good relations with students and school faculty and staff. Work to proactively reduce and eliminate prohibited activities.
- Provide support for on and off site school activities. Coordinate and oversee school security for activities as needed. Work under direction of applicable school administration.
- Provide support with logistics related to residency verification and enforcement.
- Appropriate experience and certifications in law enforcement.
- Certification as School Resource Officer or the ability to obtain certification.
- Demonstrated success as proactive and dedicated officer of the peace.