Salary: $30.34-$48.08 depending on experience/qualifications.
Open Until Filled
The Silverthorne Police Department is accepting applications for the hourly position of Police Officer. This team-oriented position is responsible for enforcement of criminal and traffic laws, preventing and deterring criminal activity, and providing day-to-day services to the public. We utilize the principals of community policing to address and resolve issues within the Town. You must submit names of five references in the application process.
The Silverthorne Police Department is a progressive agency, which exemplifies its core belief in professionalism, integrity, innovation and teamwork. The mission of the Silverthorne Police Department is to enhance the quality of life within the town by working closely with citizens in the development and delivery of professional police services. If you are the type of person who is committed to performing a high quality of service and enjoys a diversity of opportunities and challenges, we invite you to apply for a position with our team.
- Valid Colorado driver’s license or the ablity to obtain a valid Colorado driver’s license.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree preferred, but not required.
- Applicants must be able to work 4,10 hour shifts, that rotate and include, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Required to live within a seventy-mile radius of the Town of Silverthorne’s boundaries.
- Applicants must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements as shown in the job description.
- Must have the ability to pass a background check, a drug test, a polygraph and psychological testing.