Entry Level Salary Range: $53,539 – $65,124 annual
Lateral Officer Salary Range: $59,030 – $71,800 annual
Job Closing Date: October 15, 2020
Testing Date: Monday, October 19th (location and times to be announced)
Application link: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/casperwy
The City of Casper is seeking individuals who enjoy facing challenges, solving problems, and would like to contribute to keeping our community safe while developing a wide range of skills.
Casper is a great community to raise families. Wyoming does not have sales tax on food or a State tax. Our school district offers smaller classroom sizes and a large option of schools, including a community college and university outreach program.
A year-round mountain town with breathtaking scenery, abundant wildlife and outdoor recreation. Casper offers a lifestyle that appeals to those who love the outdoors where you can go hiking, mountain biking, boating and fly fishing, all within the wide-open Wyoming landscape right in our backyard.
Potential for sign-on bonus:
- Lateral Police Officer program pay depending on police experience
- Wyoming lateral Police Officers who meet certain criteria $12,500 sign-on bonus
- Out of state lateral Police Officers who meet certain criteria $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Previous Wyoming Police Officers decertified through absence $5,000 sign on bonus
- Entry level Police Officers one time sign-on bonus of $3,000
Employee Benefits: http://casperwy.gov/cms/One.aspx?portalId=63067&pageId=153605
A position profile is available on the City’s website at www.casperwy.gov under “job openings”, along with a complete job description.