$69,992.00 – $100,006.40 Annually
The Town of Breckenridge Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Police Officer I or II. Police Officers perform a variety of routine and complex public safety work in the performance and administration of police patrol, investigation, traffic enforcement and control, citizen assistance, and related law enforcement activities. Officers carry out routine and special assignments using a community oriented policing approach which emphasizes and balances partnerships, problem solving and law enforcement.
- 21 years of age; eligible to work in the United States
- High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 60 – 90 hours of higher education at an accredited college or university.
- Valid Colorado driver’s license at time of appointment.
- Possess a current Colorado Peace Officer Standards and Training (P.O.S.T.) certification; be eligible for certification; or, currently enrolled in a Colorado P.O.S.T Academy program.
- The ability to successfully complete a background check including but not limited to: Criminal history search, polygraph, psychological and physical examination required.