The North Branch Police Department is currently seeking applications for a full-time Police Officer.
8/14/2020 4:30 PM Central
Our mission is to provide quality law enforcement to all persons within North Branch and to perform all duties mandated by the Constitutions of the United States of American and the State of Minnesota in a professional, ethical and cost efficient manner through:
• Effective utilization of human and organizational resources;
• Creative motivation of individual employees to increase productivity and continuing development of personal and professional skills;
• Positive involvement in the affairs of the community;
• Active participation of all employees in organizational development;
• Responsive interaction with all criminal justice agencies;
• Innovative application of available technology for crime prevention, detection, reporting, apprehension and incarceration of criminals;
• Objective analysis of planned activities for achieving targeted objectives assuring proper expenditure of limited funding resources.
Applicants must have successfully completed a certified law enforcement academic program and skills training course as required by the Minnesota POST Board. Applicants must also be POST licensed or eligible to be licensed at the time of application, must be a U.S. citizen, and must have a valid driver’s license. The current 2020 starting salary for this union position is $29.76/hr. The starting salary will increase to $30.80/hr. in January of 2021.