Our officers tell us that our supportive culture, high standards and strong relationships are the reasons why they choose to serve within the City of St. Anthony (SAV). These established values extend across all of SAV’s departments as we work collectively to achieve the initiatives set forth by the City’s Strategic Plan.
There is a rare opportunity for a qualified individual to join this strong team! We are a small group of 20 sworn officers that work 12-hour patrol shifts (6AM-6PM, 6PM-6AM) with every other weekend off.
There are opportunities to work additional duties that include grant funded TZD/traffic enforcement details, SWAT positions (tactical and negotiator), investigations, training instructor (firearms, defensive tactics, FTO), Reserve Coordinator, Community Engagement Team with creative opportunities in our social media and outreach programs.
$31.12-$41.49 per hour
January 30, 2022 11:59 PM
- Associate's degree in law enforcement or related field.
- Be eligible to be P.O.S.T licensed.
- Possess a valid and unrestricted Driver's License.
- Successfully Pass a background investigation and complete a one-year probationary period.
- Hold an Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) certificate or ability to obtain within six (6) months of hire.