The City of Saratoga Springs is accepting applications for Police Officers. This is for full-time positions within the Saratoga Springs Police Department. Successful applicants must be Utah P.O.S.T. Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) certified.
Rate of Pay: $21.00 – $32.60
These positions will be serving Saratoga Springs City (population 30,000) and Bluffdale City (population 13,000). The City of Saratoga Springs is expected to grow to a population of over 85,000. This offers significant opportunity for those who are seeking long term professional growth. The Police Department is looking for applicants who are committed to community oriented policing. The Police Department has assignments in Patrol, Investigations, SRO, K9, Commercial Vehicle Enforcement, DARE and SWAT. More information about the cities and the Police Department can be found at the City website or Police Department Face Book page.
Utah POST certified as a Law Enforcement Officer
• Must be Utah POST certified category I peace officer (Law Enforcement Officer).
• Must be clear of any prior felony or significant misdemeanor criminal record.
• Must possess and maintain a valid Utah Driver’s License.
• Must maintain firearm proficiency to include department firearms qualifications.
• Must maintain law enforcement certification by completing annual training requirements (40 hours).