Salary: $50,268 annually.
Open until filled
The City of Three Rivers Police Department is seeking a qualified individual for full-time Police Officer. A Police Officer performs general law enforcement work in the protection of life and property through the enforcement of laws and ordinances. Knowledge of modern police practice and principles, including crime detection, routine investigation, and community policing techniques is required.
- Candidate must have considerable skill in the use of small firearms and the application of other means of self-defense.
- MCOLES certified/certifiable.
- High school graduate or GED.
- MI Driver’s License.
- Possess the knowledge and ability to perform the job functions required for the position.
- Assoc. Degree, Criminal Justice.
- Position is responsible for general duties in the protection of life and property through the enforcement of laws and ordinances.