Salary: $6,212 – $9,433 Month.
Open Until Filled
Under general supervision, performs a wide variety of patrol and related duties involving the prevention of crime, the protection of life and property and the enforcement of laws and ordinances; conducts investigations, assists in the preparation of cases and testifies in court, serves in specialized departmental roles as assigned; provides information and assistance to the public; and performs related work as required.
- High School Diploma.
- Valid California Class C Driver’s License.
- Satisfactory driving record.
- Clean criminal history with no misdemeanor or felony convictions.
- Passed the Pellet B with a T-Score of 48 or higher (Available through the Academy at the South Bay Regional Public Safety Training Consortium – Must be submitted with application).
- Passed the WSTB (physical agility) Test with a score of 320 or higher and completed the 1.5 mile run in 16 minutes or less. (Available through the Academy at the South Bay Regional Public Safety Training Consortium – Must be submitted with application).
- Completion of a POST Certified Basic Police Academy and college level course work in criminal justice or a related field is desirable.