Salary: $45.00 per hour.
The Police Officer provides law enforcement, security and related public safety services for both the protection of university owned property and the members of the community in fulfillment of the department’s mission to provide a comprehensive program of services to help endure the campus remains a safe and pleasant place in which to live, study and work.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess current TCOLE license.
- Must possess a valid Texas drivers license or obtain one within 30 days of hire.
- Must have the physical ability to perform police officer (law enforcement) duties.
- Certified TCOLE Peace Officer License (Intermediate or above)
- Ten years of police officer experience.