The Village of Hartland Police Department is accepting applications for a full-time police officer. All interested applicants shall follow the directions listed in this advertisement to apply.
Starting Wage: $63,550.60 (2022)/Top Wage: $86,785.01 (2022) after 4 years. (1.5% longevity pay after 5 years with the Hartland Police Department)
Open Until Filled
Interested applicants shall meet the following minimum requirements to be considered for employment:
1. Possess a valid driver’s license, absent of any major traffic convictions.
2. No felony convictions or other criminal convictions that conflict with the ability to be a law enforcement officer.
3. No domestic violence related convictions.
4. Associate Degree (minimum) or a minimum of 60 college credits obtained by January 15, 2022. No exceptions.
5. Eligibility for Wisconsin Law Enforcement Standards Board Certification. It is not required to be currently a certifiable police officer having graduated successfully from Recruit Academy Training.