Performs responsible protective service work in the protection of life and property through enforcement of laws and ordinances involving an element of danger.
Applicant must be
- a citizen of the United States,
- at least 21 years of age and
- have any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school.
- Completion of Basic Law Enforcement Training (BLET) is preferred, but not required. Hours worked by rotating shifts.
- Applicant will be required to complete a background investigation, CVSA examination, physical, drug screening exam and psychological examination. One year State-required probationary status.
- Must be 20 years of age and have valid NC Driver’s License.