To provide a safe and secure college campus, through professional and standard procudeures.
1. High school graduation or equivalent.
2. Basic TCOLE certification, or receipt of certification within the next 90 days.
3. Possess the ability to use a variety of police and clerical equipment.
4. Have the ability to communicate effectively with all segments of the college.
5. Must be in good physical condition.
6. Have the ability to function under stressful conditions.
7. State of Texas Class C Driver license.
1. Ability to work within a team environment
2. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with instructors, staff, administration, students, the general public and outside agencies.
3. Have the ability to function under stressful conditions.
1. Associates degree
2. Two years of police experience.