Job Description: The Oklahoma City Police Department is accepting applications for the position of full time Police Officer.
Pay: Starting salary is $44,108.89 while attending the academy. Upon graduation, salary increases to $50,031.12. The Oklahoma City Police Department offers educational incentive, bi-lingual incentive, shift differential, and longevity pay, as well as a tuition reimbursement program.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- 21-45 years of age. Applicants may complete an application and proceed in the hiring process at 20 years of age if they will turn 21 by the starting date of the next academy class.
- Good moral character.
- Suitable emotional stability.
- Meet the requirements of the State Police Pension Board.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Preference is given to applicants that have military service.