Salary: $65,958.24-85202.08 per year Pay rate starting July 1st, 2023
Deadline: April 28th, 2023 at 1700hrs.
Do you want to be part of a growing community? Join a quality department in a vibrant community near Iowa’s largest metropolitan area. The Indianola Police Department is currently hiring a Police Officer!
The City of Indianola is currently welcoming applications for the position of Police Officer.
This position is responsible for a number of tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Patrols assigned area by car and on-foot to prevent crime and detect violations.
- Arrest violators.
- Familiarizes self with patrol areas and people residing in the area.
- Directs traffic.
- Follows OSHA procedures to ensure safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in training as directed.
The successful candidate will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- General knowledge of modern law enforcement principles, procedures, techniques, and equipment.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Ability to comprehend and articulate complex facts and relationships in detail and