Melbourne Police Department
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$18.86/HR
- Posted Date:02/29/2016 1:07 PM
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 19 years of age and a United States citizen.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Florida Driver’s License.
- Applicants may possess a valid out of state driver’s license and obtain the Florida license within 10 days of employment.
- Must currently be certified as a Police Officer in the State of Florida, or currently attending a Florida CJSTC Basic Law Enforcement Recruit course or Equivalency of Training course, or possess a Letter of Acceptance to attend the next scheduled Florida CJSTC Basic Law Enforcement Recruit course or Equivalency of Training course.
- Must meet all FDLE requirements to be certified as a Police Officer.
- Must pass physical fitness assessment, background investigation, and polygraph and psychological examinations.
- Candidates must pass FrontLine testing consisting of Situational Judgment and Human Relations, Written Report Writing, and Reading Video-Based Tests, and pass a Physical Abilities Test.
- Candidates are responsible for paying a $30 FrontLine testing fee.