BE THE BLUE!
Do you want to make a difference in a community that supports its Police Department?
Do you want to join a team surrounded by friendly faces, wide open spaces, and small-town values?
The Rawlins Police Department is accepting applications and provides hiring bonuses. Will you be the difference?
Typical patrol tasks include:
- Enforcing local, state, and federal laws.
- Patrolling assigned geographic zones and responding to calls.
- Apprehending and transporting suspects.
- Interviewing victims, witnesses, and suspects.
- Gathering and logging evidence.
- Writing citations, delivering warrants, and testifying in court.
- Preparing and providing accurate reports documenting incidents and activities.
- Responding to emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Preventing and investigating illegal activities, domestic disturbances, accidents, etc.
- 21 years old
- High School diploma or equivalency
- U.S. Citizen
- Strong moral character
- No felony or domestic violence convictions
- Driver’s License
- Meet all fitness standards, including sit-ups, push-ups, and 1.5-mile run