Open Until Filled
- Must be a high school graduate or GED equivalent, Associate’s Degree or 64 hours college credit preferred.
- Must meet all Missouri Police Officer standards and Training (P.O.S.T.) certification requirements for a first-class Charter County (600 hours minimum basic academy) and possess a valid certificate by the date of appointment.
- Must possess a valid operator’s license at the time of appointment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age by the date of appointment.
- Must have an Honorable Discharge or a Discharge under Honorable Conditions from the military, if applicable.