Police Officer I Salary Range: $56,222 – $71,855 annual
Police Officer II Salary Range: $68,390 – $84,807 annual
Sign-on bonus potential!
Job Closing Date: October 7th
Testing Date: October 12th (times and location to be announced)
Application link: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/casperwy
The City of Casper is seeking individuals who enjoy facing challenges, solving problems, and would like to contribute to keeping our community safe while developing a wide range of skills.
Casper is a great community to raise families. Wyoming does not have a sales tax on food or a State tax. Our school district offers smaller classroom sizes and a large option of schools, including a community college and university outreach program.
A year-round mountain town with breathtaking scenery, abundant wildlife, and outdoor recreation. Casper offers a lifestyle that appeals to those who love the outdoors where you can go hiking, mountain biking, boating, and fly fishing, all within the wide-open Wyoming landscape right in our backyard.
Potential for sign-on bonus:
- Lateral Police Officer program pay depending on police experience
- Wyoming lateral Police Officers who meet certain criteria $12,500 sign-on bonus
- Out of state lateral Police Officers who meet certain criteria $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Previous Wyoming Police Officers decertified through absence $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Entry-level Police Officers one-time sign-on bonus of $3,000