Salary range: $40,160 (with holiday pay)
BE THE DIFFERENCE.
Not just a job… a career!
Starting salary with holiday pay is $40,654.
Applicants for entry level Police Officer positions must meet the following criteria established by the State of Arkansas Commission on Law Enforcement Standards and Training, the State of Arkansas Civil Service Statute, and the Benton Civil Service Commission.
- An applicant must be at least twenty and a half (20 1/2) years of age.
- An applicant must have graduated from a standard high school or must have a high school equivalency; i.e., General Education Diploma (GED).
- An applicant must have no felony convictions.
- A complete background investigation will be conducted on every applicant.
- An applicant will be required to pass a basic physical agility test, drug test, Computer Voice Stress Analyzer, medical and psychological examination.