Open Until Filled
Act in accordance with 37.081 of the Texas Education Code to enforce all laws, including municipal/county ordinances, and state laws to protect all students, faculty, staff, and others from physical harm and to prevent the loss of property due to theft and/or vandalism.
In addition to the normal duties of a Police Officer, the Police Corporal is responsible for coordinating the work efforts and schedules of district police officers, parking lot attendants and other police staff assigned to the district. This shall include safety and security oversight before and after school and athletic events.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Texas Drivers’ License.
- Intermediate or higher Peace Officer Proficiency Certification issued by the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE).
- Meet and maintain all TCOLE standards.
- Minimum of one year in school-based law enforcement or 5 years of overall law enforcement experience.