We’re Hiring Now… Apply Today!
Patrol and Detention Deputies:
- Full Time
- FY2023 Wages > $68,203 – $76,387 DOE ($32.79 – $36.72 per hour)
- Grave and Swing Shift Differentials
- Specialty Pay
- Bilingual Pay
- Instructor and Trainer Pay
- Narcotics Enforcement Team Pay
- Cash Certification Incentives
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Rotating Schedules including days, nights, & weekends
- Full Benefits
- Good Character and clean background are required
- Accepting Entry Level and Lateral Applicants.
Deputy Testing Requirements: All deputy applicants must pass a physical readiness test, basic skills written test, polygraph, medical physical, vision, and hearing tests. Out-of-State applicants should plan on a 2-3 day scheduled visit for testing and interviews.
Deputy applicants must be 21 years old, in excellent physical condition, a US citizen, possess or be able to possess a valid Idaho State driver’s license, and have a high school diploma or equivalency.