Park Police Officer
Salary: $57,924.00 Annually.
The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission (M-NCPPC) is currently seeking applicants for Park Police Officer Candidates within Montgomery County. The Park Police secure and protect over 59,000 acres of park property in Prince George’s and Montgomery counties, on a 24-hour basis. Come be a part of our team and make a difference in the exciting career of law enforcement!
- No previous experience in law enforcement is required.
- Graduation from high school or high school equivalency certificate recognized by the Maryland State Board of Education.
- Candidate applicants must pass the Commission’s written Police Officer Candidate examination, must pass an oral interview conducted by a Police Assessment board.
- Park Police Candidates must be able to successfully pass a medical examination based on the Commission’s medical standards for Park Police administered by a Commission approved medical physician prior to appointment.
- U.S. citizen and not less than 21 years old at the time of application.