Lateral Police Officer
Join the Trotwood Police Department and make a difference!
If you enjoy serving the public and making a difference in the lives of others, then this job is for you! The City of Trotwood is a family-friendly workplace where all employees are valued and appreciated. The Trotwood Police Department is CALEA accredited and committed to the principles of community-policing.
The City of Trotwood is now accepting employment applications for Lateral Police Officer positions from experienced police officers who meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Active State of Ohio Police Officer Certification
- At least 2 years of full-time service as a Police Officer
- At least 3 years part-time service as a Police Officer or
- At least 4 years auxiliary or reserve service as a Police Officer
- Or any combination of the above
- US citizen & at least 21 years of age
- HS graduate or GED
- Ability to maintain fire-arms qualifications
- Valid Ohio driver’s license; good driving record
- Must meet insurability guidelines
- Eye sight correctable to 20/30
- Possess the physical ability to perform the tasks associated with the position
- Acceptable background investigation
- Successful completion of all phases of the selection process
$30.40 – $39.59/hour (may negotiate depending on individual qualifications and experience)
Applicants interested in applying may visit our website at: www.trotwood.org. Applications must be submitted online or mailed to: City of Trotwood – Human Resources Department, 3035 Olive Road, Trotwood, OH 45426.
Application Deadline: March 15th, 2024
The City of Trotwood is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.