Entry-Level Police Officer
Starting at $24.29/hr
The City of Morgantown is announcing that the Morgantown Police Civil Service Commission (PCSC) is accepting applications for entry-level Police Officers for the Morgantown Police Department.
Requirements include the following:
- Must be 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age at time of application.
- Must be a citizen of the United States for 3 years.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must establish and maintain a permanent physical residence within a one-hour driving time of the main station of the Morgantown Police Department, 300 Spruce Street, Morgantown, WV, and shall continue to maintain his/her permanent physical residence within the residency area for the entire period of his/her active employment with the Morgantown Police Department. This residency requirement must be achieved within 90 days of notification of permanent status.
Must successfully complete and pass all the following examinations:
- Physical Agility Test
- Written Police Skills Test
- Background Investigation
- Polygraph Examination
- Drug Testing
- Medical Examinations
- Vision Test
- Psychological Examinations
- Personal Interview