Entry Level Police Officer
The City of Aurora is looking for individuals who represent diversity in thought and experiences, which are shared by our citizens. Candidates must have strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Candidates should possess good interpersonal skills, common sense, and have the ability to problem solve.
$56,984.00 – $76,469.00 Annually
5/31/2021 11:59 PM Mountain
•Handle (emergency and non-emergency) calls for service received by our Communications Center.
• Investigate and determine what type of, or if, crimes have occurred.
• Make sound decisions using knowledge, training and experience.
• Positively interact with the public.
• Problem solve complex community issues and look for innovative solutions to reduce repeat calls for service.
Basic requirements to apply:
• Must be 21 YOA when the Academy is projected to end,
• No felony convictions on your criminal history,
• High School Diploma or GED,
• Must have a valid driver’s license,
• No marijuana usage within one year of the date of application,
• Must be a U.S. Citizen OR a lawful, permanent resident.