Entry-level Police Officer
The position maintains public law and order, provides emergency aid, security, and protection of life and property for the citizens of Battle Ground by patrolling business, rural, and residential areas, responding to requests for information and assistance, assists outside agencies, investigating criminal activity, making arrests, and ensuring proper enforcement of laws and regulations.
The Battle Ground Police department is a full-service, community-based law enforcement agency that consists of 28 sworn and professional staff members who are committed to providing the highest possible level of service to our community. Sworn positions include uniform patrol operations, the detective division, canine, a School Resource Officer and assignments to the Southwest Regional SWAT Team.
$5,519.53 – $6,615.69 Monthly
• High school diploma or GED
• Two (2) years of college level course work in a criminal justice or any other related field is preferred.
• Possession of a valid driver's license.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• A Citizen of the United States of America or a lawful permanent resident who can read and write the English language.