Deputy Sheriff – Patrol
$35.58 – $45.41 Hourly
Behind every strong law enforcement officer is an even stronger family.
This is true not only for home life but also for the family that supports them at work.
Come work for a family that supports you in the good times and the trying times; that recognizes you when you’ve made a difference in someone’s life or in the community you serve and protect; a family who believes in you and will do everything they can to help you be successful.
We protect and preserve life, liberty, and property by providing superior public safety services in Larimer County. We hire the best of the best. While it’s not easy to get hired at LCSO due to our high standards, you’ll know it was worth it once you’re on board. The opportunities to get involved in collateral duties such as Honor Guard, SWAT, Drone Operator, are limitless. We offer excellent training, top-notch tools to do your job, take-home cars, and a beautiful County to work and call home.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be currently Colorado POST certified or Certifiable by date of hire
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Current first aid and community CPR certificates by date of hire
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid Driver’s License.
- No criminal convictions as defined by Colorado POST
Are you up to the Challenge?