The Cibola County Sheriff’s Office is seeking a qualified applicant for the full-time position of Deputy Sheriff.
Salary Range: 24/33; MIN $31,198 – $58,444
Minimum requirements are as follows:
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a High School Diploma or a certificate that is equivalent and is recognized by the NM Public Education Department.
- Must have a valid New Mexico driver’s license.
- Police Certification preferred. Must be able to obtain certification within one (1) year of employment.
- Uncertified must be willing and able to pass a 22-week course at the New Mexico Academy in Santa Fe.
- Must be able to successfully pass a mandatory physical exam, psychological exam and drug screen test.
- Must have no felony convictions (past or present) or be under indictment at the time of application.
- Must be willing to give Cibola County Sheriffs Department at least (2) years of service after completion of Law Enforcement Academy.