The Warren County Sheriff’s Office is a progressive and modern law enforcement agency. We currently are accepting application for Corrections Officer. All application are kept on file for one year. Resumes without a completed application will not be accepted.
Basic qualification for Deputy Sheriff are:
- Be of high moral character.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be enrolled in a basic police officer training academy or have a current Ohio Peace Officer Basic Training Certification.
- No felony convictions or Domestic Violence convictions.
- Must possess or be able to acquire, and maintain a valid Ohio driver’s license.
- Have a high school or equivalent graduate.
- Exposed tattoos on the arm that would be visible wearing a standard short sleeve uniform may be required to be covered while working. Tattoos on the head, neck and hands are prohibited.
- Must not have any history of illegal sales of drugs, including marijuana and prescription drugs and/or any pattern of illegal drug use or current and untreated abuse of alcohol, chemical agents, solvent based substances or prescription drugs.