The Cheyenne County Sheriff’s Office is seeking qualified individuals dedicated to serving our community with Honesty, Dignity, Respect and professionalism.
Minimum Requirements prior to Application:
1. 21 years of age or older,
2. No felony convictions or convictions of moral turpitude
3. Possession of a valid driver’s license
4. A high school diploma or GED
5. Colorado P.O.S.T Certification from an accredited academy by the time of appointment to the position.
2. Background Investigation
3. Oral Board/Interview
5. Medical and Drug Screening
The Cheyenne County Sheriff’s Office provides its employees and their immediate family with 100% paid medical insurance. A competitive 401k, take home patrol vehicle and low cost vision and dental insurance.
All applicants are highly encouraged to apply. Initial assessment of candidates will begin upon receipt of application. All successful candidates will compete in a formal hiring process. Pay is highly competitive and based on qualifications.