8/21/2022 11:59 PM Eastern
Nature of Work
Employee is assigned to the Harford County Detention Center with primary responsibility for maintaining security and custody of the inmate population. POSITION IS ENTITLED TO A $5,000 RECRUITMENT INCENTIVE PAYMENT UPON HIRING AND COMPLETION OF TRAINING ACADEMY.
Examples of Duties
- Responsible and accountable for immediate supervision, custody, care and control of inmates.
- Respond to emergency situations within the facility.
- Respond to the needs, requests, and complaints of the inmate population.
- Gather information and prepare written documentation and agency reports.
- Conduct facility security and inspections.
- Use various security devices.
- Attend roll-call and various training sessions.
- Maintain proper care and maintenance of uniforms and equipment.
- Perform all other job-related assignments as required.