Campus Police Officer
A Campus Police Officer protects life and property at an assigned school site and performs investigative and protective duties to provide police services in assigned areas of the district. Work usually consists of patrolling grounds, maintaining school regulations, conducting criminal investigations, cooperating with law enforcement agencies involved with juveniles, providing safety education and encouraging crime prevention in the community.
$5,517.57 – $7,391.08 Monthly
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Any combination of training, experience, and/or education equivalent to completion of applicable criminal justice courses in an accredited college and one year of recent, full-time, paid law enforcement experience of acceptable level and quality.
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Valid California Basic P.O.S.T. certificate or eligibility for California P.O.S.T. reinstatement.
• Possession of a valid California driver's license.
• United States citizenship.
• Prior to appointment, State law requires the successful passing of a thorough background check including polygraph, chemical substance and medical testing, and psychological testing.
• Must be qualified to render basic first aid and CPR.