The mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States.
• Adhere to the highest standards of conduct, especially in maintaining honesty and integrity.
• Work a minimum of 50 hours per week, which may include irregular hours, and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends.
• Maintain a level of fitness necessary to effectively respond to life-threatening situations on the job.
• Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary.
• Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments.
• Be a U.S. Citizen
• Be between 23 and 36 years of age
• Have a bachelor's degree or master’s degree from a U.S.-accredited college or university. You should not apply if you have not received your bachelor’s degree
• Have at least two (2) years of full-time professional work experience or one (1) year if you have an advanced degree (master’s degree, doctorate degree)
• Possess a valid driver’s license and have six months of driving experience
• Meet the physical requirements
• Meet all FBI employment eligibility requirements
• Be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance
• If you are currently active duty in the military, you must be within 15 months of completing your service before submitting your application
• Be available for assignment to any of the FBI’s 56 Field Offices