We are an agency with 19 sworn members who are highly trained and motivated. We have a full time Detective, Community Resource Officer, and Traffic Safety Officer. Many of our officers are instructors in varying fields, such as; Krav Maga, Certified Range Masters, Active Shooter, Taser, and Less Lethal Use of Force. Our officers are well equipped and trained to respond to any type of police incident. Our team receives quarterly training in arrest control, self-defense and firearms. Not only are our officers well equipped but they also receive the latest and most effective combat range training.
• Colorado P.O.S.T certified, or proof of current attendance in a POST Academy, or similarly qualified as a police officer in another state or Federal jurisdiction and eligible for a Colorado Provisional Certification.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Possess or be able to obtain a Colorado Driver’s License prior to employment
• Have no convictions that would disqualify them from Colorado POST certification
• Must satisfactorily complete a written examination
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States