Salary: $35,372 ANNUAL.
- Assistance with clerical and administrative, and communications functions.
- Transportation of evidence to various state and federal agencies.
- Provide traffic direction and assist with various functions during special events.
- Presentation of programs to the public.
- Community Outreach.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Be at least 18 years old AND less than 21 years old by employment date.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Have no felony or serious misdemeanor convictions.
- In addition to the above qualifications you will also be required to complete a background investigation.