$18.18 – $20.05 Hourly
The City of San Marino is looking for a part-time Police Cadet to join the Police Department. The duties, skills, and demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform the essential duties, skills, and demands.
- Receives reports and complaints from the public at the front counter; completing necessary forms in regard to information received.
- Issues and processes overnight parking permits; searches case files for information.
- Operates standard office equipment; performs clerical work as required; maintains file systems; may perform specific duties requested by the Watch Commander in the maintenance of police vehicles and equipment.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Any combination equivalent to the education and experience likely to provide the required knowledge and abilities would be qualifying. A typical way to gain such knowledge and abilities would be:
- High School graduation or GED equivalent and at time of appointment has to be presently enrolled as a student in a Junior College or University.
- No prior law enforcement experience required.
- Possess and maintain a valid State of California Driver’s License.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.