LATERAL PATROL DEPUTIES – Coeur d Alene, Idaho
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A CHANGE?
APPLY ONLINE BY MAY 26, 2022
You must be present to test on Tuesday, May 31, 2022.
The testing consists of a physical agility and an oral board interview.
We are now accepting applications from LATERAL PATROL DEPUTIES ONLY:
- $25.66 to $34.90 per hour to start (includes $.50 per hour shift differential)
- Extensive paid training,
- Public Employees Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI), a pension plan with five year vesting, 12.28% employer contribution, and a lifetime payout upon retirement.
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package. For example, employee-only medical/dental/vision premium of only $55.33 per month (nicotine free rate). Comprehensive benefits package. 40 hours of paid vacation after 6 months of full-time employment
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Rewarding and meaningful work, providing a necessary service to your community
- Ongoing paid educational and training opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- Special team’s opportunities: SWAT, K9, Dive Team, Range, Traffic Investigation Team, Back Country Patrol and more
- On-The-Job Training and Apprenticeship Certified Employer for qualified military veterans
DO YOU QUALIFY?
- Meet all of the minimum requirements as an entry level applicant
- Have a High School Diploma or GED? No college degree required
- Have a minimum of twenty-four (24) months experience as a Patrol Deputy/Officer
- Have successfully completed a Basic POST Academy and are a certified Peace Officer
- Possess or have the ability to possess a driver’s license and be insurable
- Be at least 21 years old
Please view the automatic disqualifiers for working with the Sheriff’s Office before applying.
View the full job description.
APPLY ONLINE: Must successfully pass the County’s pre-employment and subsequent random drug tests. Must also pass a stringent Sheriff’s Office background and selection process to include: Oral Board, Polygraph Examination, Psychological Evaluation and Medical Examination. Please view the automatic disqualifiers for working with the Sheriff’s Office before applying.
EOE/Vets Preference/Drug Free Workplace